We Promise. . .To Respect Your Budget.
Our respect for your budget is demonstrated in three important ways: transparency, control, and a low total price.
- Transparency: Tippecanoe Memory Gardens and Tippecanoe Funeral & Cremation Services is the only local cemetery and funeral home that has General Price List and all packages available on its website.
- Control: At Tippecanoe Memory Gardens and Tippecanoe Funeral & Cremation Services you are in complete control of your budget and will never pay for something you do not want or need. We always make a point of keeping you fully informed of the cost of items you select when making arrangements. In the event you wish to spend more than is immediately available, Tippecanoe Memory Gardens and Tippecanoe Funeral & Cremation Services makes a financial partner available that will provide up to $10,000 to families that qualify.
- Lower Total Price: In addition to the funeral or cremation, you will need to budget for merchandise such as a casket or urn, as well as a final resting place such as a grave, niche, or mausoleum space.
Tippecanoe Funeral & Cremation Services Funeral Chapel is conveniently located adjacent to the cemetery, just a few steps away from the grave sites. This allows you tremendous flexibility in providing everything together in one convenient place at a lower cost than almost anywhere else. At Tippecanoe Memory Gardens and Tippecanoe Funeral & Cremation Services, we strive to provide you with the lowest possible total price while giving you the highest standard of care.
We Promise…To Help You Honor the Memories
of Your Loved One.
At Tippecanoe Memory Gardens and Tippecanoe Funeral & Cremation Services, we believe that a life remembered…lives on. It lives on in the hearts and minds of everyone who cherishes a memory of the deceased. Our goal is to help you honor your loved one by sharing fond memories and celebrating the story of their life. The loss of a loved one naturally creates a gathering of family and friends. Our services help to keep the focus of the gathering on how your loved one lived, not how they died.
We Promise. . .Your Service Can Be As Traditional or
As Personal As You Like.
Many families find significant comfort in a traditional funeral service. Tippecanoe Memory Gardens and Tippecanoe Funeral & Cremation Services have always, and will always, be ready to care for families wanting a traditional service.
We also pride ourselves on being the most flexible, creative, and innovative funeral home in the West Lafayette area. When it comes to personalizing a funeral, as long as it is legal and ethical, we will do everything possible to accommodate your family’s request. The following are a few examples of how we could personalize a service for your family.
- If the deceased loved hunting and fishing we would encourage the family to bring in his or her boat, duck blinds, and their favorite camouflage items. In the obituary, we could make a special request that people wear their camouflage to the memorial.
- If a dedicated football fan passed away, we could bury him or her in their favorite jersey, and the whole chapel could be filled with football memorabilia. We could even have a TV set up to replay their favorite Super Bowl game at the visitation.
- For a lady who loved sewing, quilting, and knitting, we would encourage her friends and family to bring her creations to the service and we would carefully put them on display to be appreciated by the entire gathering. As a special keepsake, all attending the funeral (except the young ones!) could be given knitting needles with her photo and a cherished quote that she always shared.
We Promise…To Serve Your Family As Only a Family-Owned Company Can Do.
Tippecanoe Memory Gardens and Tippecanoe Funeral & Cremation Services are truly family-owned. The Shipper family has three generations of funeral home and cemetery experience. David Shipper leads the family business and he is personally involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations.
Most funeral homes are primarily focused on the care of the deceased and the logistics of a funeral. But at Tippecanoe Memory Gardens and Tippecanoe Funeral & Cremation Services, our family is focused on the care of your family. In fact, only 10% of what we do is for the deceased. The other 90% involves helping your family navigate a painful loss and begin the process of healing.
We Promise…To Make Everything as Simple As Possible.
The loss of a loved one can be an overwhelming experience. Whether the loss was expected or unexpected, the impact on the surviving family members can be significant. As a result, even something as common as driving a car can be difficult in the days following the passing.
At Tippecanoe Memory Gardens and Tippecanoe Funeral & Cremation Services, we are able to provide families with a uniquely convenient and simple funeral experience. Having the Tippecanoe Funeral & Cremation Services Funeral Chapel (and in the meantime, as always, our mausoleum chapels are available for funeral services) located adjacent to the cemetery eliminates the need for a procession.
It is common for families to have a visitation one day, return the next day for a ceremony in the chapel, proceed a short distance for a graveside or mausoleum ceremony and return to the funeral home for a reception. All done without a long, and potentially dangerous, funeral procession through West Lafayette.
We Promise…To Earn Our 5-Star Reputation
Every Day with Every Family
Tippecanoe Memory Gardens and Tippecanoe Funeral & Cremation Services have more 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google than any other cemetery or funeral home in West Lafayette. Families give us great reviews not because of our lower prices (although we are among the areas lowest) but rather for the value they receive.
Whether you spend $2,000 or $12,000 if the experience does not meet the emotional, spiritual, and practical needs of your family…you’ve spent too much.
At Tippecanoe Memory Gardens and Tippecanoe Funeral & Cremation Services, we pride ourselves on delivering more value than any other funeral provider in the West Lafayette area.
Value comes from:
- Our expert guidance as you navigate a difficult time
- Our ability to create a beautiful funeral service your family and friends will cherish
- Our willingness to handle all the details so you can relax and experience the love and support of family and friends
- Our convenient location simplifies the logistics for everyone
- Our selection of only the highest quality products at all price ranges.
Our team works hard every day to earn a 5-star review from every family we serve. Should there ever be a portion of our services that does not meet your expectations simply notify us right away and we will do whatever it takes to correct the shortfall with our 100% Service Guarantee.