Tippecanoe Memory Gardens is your local funeral home located near West Lafayette, IN and can service and cater to the families in the surrounding communities such as Buck Creek and Westpoint, IN. We provide dignified funeral service and can help you create a unique meaningful ceremony to express the genuine individuality of your loved one.
Tippecanoe Memory Gardens offer families a beautiful setting in which to come together to honor your loved one. Whether you are looking for affordable funeral options or cremation services, our compassionate staff is here to assist you in any we can. No matter where you decide to gather together, such a service will make a difference in the lives of all who attend and we can make it happen for you.
While there may be other reputable local funeral homes in West Lafayette, IN serving families, Tippecanoe Memory Gardens is there for you and stands by you every step of the way to ensure we give your loved one an honorable funeral service.
Allow Tippecanoe Memory Gardens the chance to serve your family. Call (765) 463-2383 to learn more about our Affordable Cost Options.
Funeral Service FAQs
What Is The Purpose Of A Funeral Service?
- It is the customary way to recognize death and its finality. Funerals are recognized rituals for the living to show respect for the dead and to help survivors begin the grief process. A “closure” of sorts must occur to help survivors adjust to their loss and recognize that a death has occurred. A funeral service provides the opportunity for friends and family to celebrate the life that was lived and allow the healing process to begin. Tippecanoe Memory Gardens offers a wide array of options for you to express the unique way you or your loved one lived life.
What Do Funeral Directors Do?
- Funeral directors are multi-taskers. They are caregivers, administrators, event planners, and embalmers. They make the arrangements for transportation and preparation of the body, complete all necessary paperwork, and implement the choices made by the family regarding the funeral and final disposition of the body. Funeral directors are listeners, advisors and supporters. They have experience assisting the bereaved in coping with death. Funeral directors are trained to answer questions about grief, recognize when a person is having difficulty coping, and recommend sources of professional help. Funeral directors also link survivors with support groups at the funeral home or in the community.
Can I Customize My Funeral Service?
- Yes, there are a variety of ways to customize a traditional funeral service. Today, many people see a funeral as a celebration of a life lived. Tradition still exists, and is very important to many and is always an option. Just as tradition is an option, so is personalization. A family can combine their wishes with tradition to whatever extent they choose. With any service selected, there are many ways to personalize and memorialize your loved one. We assist our families in personalizing a funeral service and tailor it to the lifestyle and personality of the life that was lived.
What Is A Visitation?
- A formal visitation provides a time and place for you to offer the family your expression of sorrow and sympathy. Visitation is typically held at the funeral home, and the deceased is typically present so that you can pay your last respects.
How Much Does A Funeral Cost?
- Funeral costs vary depending on the funeral home and type of service selected. There are two types of costs associated with a funeral: (1) services provided by the funeral home and (2) merchandise such as a casket or urn. Please contact us for a more detailed explanation of your options.
Is Everything Included In The Price Given To Me By The Funeral Home?
- All charges involving the funeral home’s services and merchandise are available from our professional staff. We will provide a general price list with all charges.
Can A Funeral Home Assist Me With Social Security Benefits And Veteran Death Benefits?
- Yes. In fact, we will do more than just assist you with securing these benefits. Our staff is trained to complete all necessary paperwork to begin the benefits process and to follow through to ensure that the benefits are secured in a timely manner.
Looking for more information? Follow one of these helpful links.